Alert: Look Ahead As Boulder Shoulder’s Are In Your Future I tell my female clients all the time, one of the amazing things about being a female is our ability to sculpt amazing shoulder’s. Most women do not carry extra weight in their upper arms and collar-bone area so getting those shoulder’s to pop can […]
Brandi Clark Fitness
So Here's The Deal With Brandi...
1. I love love love coffee, top knots, false eyelashes and LuLu’s.
2. In reference to the above, if you know what I mean by “LuLu’s” and falsies then we need to be #besties.
3. I LOVE me some gangsta rap. PERIOD.
4. I sometimes throw a random Spanish word into my sentences, even tho I don’t speak Spanish and only know about 15 words. No idea why, it just feels good so I go with it.
5. I’ve had all 4 children au naturale. Once when I was knee-deep in labor with my 4th baby I casually mentioned to my husband that I may get an epidural. He look at me, kinda flipped his hand and said “Nah, gurrrl, you got this!” WTH?
6. Believe it or not, I am still married to above husband. LOL
Products and Programs
Seriously Brandi...you rock my friend. Thank you for doing this and your workouts always kick my trash!
Brandi is amazing...and I speak from experience. So much knowledge and positivity to share with all those who will just...take the leap!
Because of Brandi's help, my weight is coming off, I can see the difference and I feel better.
My eating habits were poor and I knew I needed some help, Brandi has been there to help me. It's been an amazing experience.
The Latest From My Blog/Vlog...
Booty Workout For The Weekend This weekend we are hitting the booty..the base..the money-maker! It doesn’t matter what you call it, the gluteus is a always a focus of any well crafted workout routine. This weekend, incorporate this booty workout and feel the burn…baby…burn. Never miss a FREE workout again…sign up now! * indicates […]
A Fast 500 calorie burn with this fast paced full body workout For this full body workout you will perform 4 sets of each exercise in order for 45 seconds. Take a 15 second break to transition between moves. Try to keep going as fast and as hard as you can. If necessary, take a […]